South Central Kentucky’s Premier Business Supply Company
Since 1996 the team at Barren County Business Supply has been proud to serve South Central Kentucky’s offices and schools with top quality products and services. For nearly 20 years our family-owned company owes its success to delivering big box store options at affordable prices. We remain committed to providing personalized service that meets all of your unique business supply challenges while exceeding expectations.
We’ve divided our mission statement into three sections to demonstrate how much each component matters to us. It is only sincere collaboration that will mutually lead us all on the road to continued success.
- For Our Customers: As a dedicated team of experts, we energize workplace environments through personalized consultation, innovative products, and excellent service. We want to maximize the value we add to our high quality, competitively priced merchandise. We are looking to truly partner with our customers to give them the finest service and lowest cost possible.
- For Our Employees: We are dedicated to creating a workplace our employees find exciting, personally and financially rewarding, and safe.
For Our Manufacturers:
We remain committed to fostering honest and straightforward relationships based on mutual trust and impeccable performance regarding our financial commitments.
What Sets Us Apart?
Experience. Know-how. Selection. Our employees have well over 100 years of combined experience. As your one-stop office supply source, we’re here to assist with any and all design and customization efforts needed. Some additional benefits of working with Barren County Business Supply include:
- Free local delivery
- Free next day delivery on orders placed by 4:30pm CST
- An HUGE selection of high quality brand-name office supplies plus new and pre-owned furniture
- A variety of cost-effective compatible brands
- Orders filled from 30,000-item catalog at a rate exceeding 90%
- Top brands at competitive prices and great values
- Specialized services